Isaac, Jenni, Jett and Jane Wanberg!

Isaac, Jenni, Jett and Jane Wanberg!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Well hello, again!


It's been 5 months since I blogged last. I do document most of the kids stuff on Facebook and Instagram, but if I posted every little thing they did... I'd post every hour of the day. I definitely need to blog more. So here's what has been going on lately..

Jane
She is just getting too big, too fast! I just want her to stay little, forever! Nowadays, she has mastered rolling from her back to her tummy. When laying on her back she pushes her heels to the floor and moves a few feet. She smacks her like crazy! And makes this weird noise like she is sucking in her breath. She thinks its so funny. She loves to use her voice. The other day, we put her in her swing and she screamed and talked for an hour straight! It was so funny! She loves her toes and her hands. And we can't forget tubby time! She also likes to pull herself up while sitting supported. Like now, as I'm trying to type this, she wants to grab the keyboard. Where did my baby go??





We have been cloth diapering. And it hasn't been too bad! The worst part is taking the inserts out of the actual diaper and throwing them into the wash. The smell is just awful. But, honestly, I am so glad I decided to start. I totally wish I would have with Jett. I am saving 50-60 dollars a month on diapers! Even more now that Jett is potty trained. It's nice!

We started sleep training Jane a few weeks ago. And by the second night, she was sleeping 6-8 hours straight. There have been a few nights where she hasn't been to happy about it, but overall she has been doing well. Currently, she's been sleeping with us because shes been sick. Now she's feeling better, it's back to the crib!

At Jane's 4 month doctor appt, we were told they changed the ages of when babies can have baby food. Starting at 4 months, they can eat anything! As long as you put 3 or 4 days between the different foods, just in case there is an allergic reaction. So she has had a bunch of different stuff! Squash is her favorite!



Jett
Jett is probably the most polite two year old you'll ever meet! He says thank you for everything. My dad took him to the store when we were in Tooele last weekend and was saying how polite he was. He said, "He even told me thank when he gave me something!" He talks so much now. He knows all of his ABC's, most of his shapes, some colors and numbers. We're still working on those. He's a smart little guy! He is OBSESSED with Bob the Builder. This kid has so many tractors, it's ridiculous. Every time we leave the house, he asks if we can go find some "diggers."

 

On the way down to his diabetes appointment last Friday, we decided to stop at Hill Airforce Base to look at all the airplanes. Another thing Jett is obsessed with! He had so much fun! He got to the point where he would stop and say, "cheese!" in front of every airplane because how much I was taking pictures. Here's the picture overload!












Isaac and I
Isaac is just busy with school and work! He is in his last semester of his undergraduate degree and I am so proud of him! He hasn't had the easiest ride with school but he has stuck with it. He'll take a year or two break, hopefully find a better paying job and will go to graduate school either Fall 2015 or 2016. It all depends how on well he does on the graduate school test and what schools accept him. He is currently applying for jobs as a job coach with LDS employment services. He has applied for 5 positions located in: West Jordan, Cedar City, Vernal, Idaho Fall and Federal Way, WA. We have been told the Federal Way, WA positioned has already been filled, but we are waiting to hear from the other four! There seem to always be job coach positions, so I'm sure there will be many more positions being applied for in the next two months before graduation. I am in the second to last semester of school. I wouldn't say it's been easy, but it's been manageable going to school with two kids. I started the semester taking 9 credits. One of those courses was a basic 7- week geology course because I need one extra credit to meet the 120 credits for my degree andddd I finished the course in 10 days. I wanted to get it out of the way before my semester got crazy, plus it was super easy. The summer semester, I will take my last 7 credits and graduate! I just received my graduation packet in the mail! 5 more months, I can do this! By August, Isaac and I will be college graduates! Woo! I am so excited to see what the future holds for our family.

Well that's all from us! I hope everyone is enjoying the semi-warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment